More about services
Country Trails is a professional dog walking service, providing you and your dog the best possible walking experience.
From pick up to drop off, we ensure that your dog is safe, happy and most importantly enjoying a country trail!
To ensure that you feel comfortable, that your dog enjoys our company and to get to know each other, we will provide a free home visit before any walks to discuss your needs and requirements.
Whilst travelling to and from our country trail, your dog will be secure in an individual van crate which is fully ventilated with air conditioning, spacious and with access to fresh water.
1 hour group walk:
- Country Trail walking for one hour with a maximum group of four excluding pick up and drop off time
- Variety of walking routes to make your dog's walk exciting and new
- Option of morning, early-afternoon or late-afternoon walk to suit your needs
Golden oldie or puppy walk:
- Walking time determined on an individual basis based on your dog's ability and needs
- Able to provide stimulation with their favourite toys and treats or just some company whilst you work or are away
- Continuation and help training puppies on their walks available
Behavioural need walk:
- Walking time determined on an individual basis based on your dog's needs
- Able to accompany you on walks to understand your dogs behaviour
- Continuation and help training if needed or just someone to learn your dog's ways and understand them whilst walking
Animal first aid trained
Safe comfortable transport
(BSc in Animal Behaviour & Welfare)
Weekday group walks:
Early afternoon (11.30am-12.30pm)
Late afternoon (2pm-3pm)
Golden oldie/puppy walks & behavioural need walks:
Individual timing based on requirements
*Weekend requests accepted on availability*